Code of Ethical Conduct
It is Phillips and Jordan Inc.'s (P&J) policy to maintain the highest ethical standards and comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. We believe that adherence to this policy will ensure our continued success as well as earn and maintain the confidence of our customers and the community in which we live. In order to ensure P&J operates pursuant to this policy, we have established this Code of Ethical Conduct. The following general rules apply to the implementation of this Code of Ethical Conduct:
1. All employees must comply with this Code of Conduct. Any officer, director, or employee violating this Code is subject to discipline, which may include demotion or dismissal.
2. All employees have a duty to report all suspected violations of the Code or other potentially unethical behavior by anyone, including officers, directors, employees, agents, customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and prime contractors, to the Corporate Compliance Officer.
3. Employees in management positions are personally accountable for their own conduct and the conduct of those reporting to them. Each management employee is expected to inform those reporting to them about this Code of Conduct and take all necessary steps to ensure compliance with this Code.
4. No employee has the authority to direct, participate in, approve, or tolerate any violation of this Code by anyone.
5. Any employee who has questions about the application of this Code should consult with the designated Corporate Compliance Officer.