QUALITY CONTROL PROGRAM
Phillips & Jordan believes that our long-term success can only be achieved by fully satisfying and striving to exceed our customers’ expectations regarding the quality of our services and the timeliness and dependability of our delivery.
Our goal is to achieve construction excellence through innovation, combined with a proactive and collaborative approach with our customers to ensure understanding of the services to be provided and the metrics of performance. In order to accomplish our goals, we maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) compliant with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standard, and work to continuously improve quality in our services through appropriate quality-enhancing techniques until the level of customer satisfaction described is achieved.
The purpose of our Quality Policy is to maintain an effective QMS that meets or exceeds customer requirements, achieves a high level of customer satisfaction, and maintains our reputation as a quality-oriented organization. This is achieved through implementation of the following:
- Managing and delivering services that are defect free and performed safely, on time, and within budget.
- Maintaining personal contact with customer representatives and engineers to actively address project issues and recommendations.
- Developing relationships and partnering agreements with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Promoting the use of local labor, subcontractors, and suppliers while monitoring their quality programs and performance.
- Continually monitoring and analyzing performance to identify and implement process improvements.
- Ensuring the competence, development, professionalism, and safety of our employees.
- Recognizing the achievements of our staff and maximizing their potential.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our QMS.
- Documenting lessons learned and applying them to future work.
- Implementing and adhering to a framework of policies, procedures, and processes that comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard and applicable industry codes and regulations.
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.